Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: August Meet!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner NinjaDogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2001
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our August Meet is gonna be on the 4th, the first Saturday, at around noon. We're planning on meeting w/ the Team Sol Washington gang, and will probably do so at Ft. Vancouver. Hopefully this will be a nice big social Saturday meet. smile

    If we're gonna do a Sol train sorta thing, I guess we should organize it on here. smile That's what this board was for!

    ------------------
    NinjaDogg
    95 VTEC
    15.634 @ 88.61mph

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CRX97SiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I am working on Saturday so I won't be able to meet. I do get off at 4:30 or 5pm. Since I will be up in Washington working, I don't think that it will be that much of a hassle to catch up with you guys if the meet is still going on. Fort Vancouver? That should be close enough for me, but where would you guys be when I am free from work? Veris or someone will have to let me know. I will just get whoever's phone number and call them when I am off work to find out where you all will be. I would like to make it.

    ------------------
    Arron
    97 VTEC
    15.21 @ 91.45mph

  3. #3
    Inactive Member j_and_j_s_madmilano's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    We are members on Team Wa, but we are from Portland. We met Jason a couple of months ago at Robs house. We have a 97 del sol s, milano red with 17" Zindetti wheels and most of our money is in the stereo system, about $3500. My name is Juli and my fiance's name is Jason. Hopefully we can meet with you guys on the 4th. We haven't been able to get up to meet with the WA group for a couple of months. I'm in my 9th month and due on August 1st, but maybe this baby can hold out until after the 4th. We'll See! Having it in Vacouver would be great! We'd finally get to meet up with our friends from Washington and make some new friends here in Oregon.

    Juli and Jason
    J_and_J_s_Madmilano

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2001
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with Arron. I can't get Saturday off and I also get off at 5:00. I wasn't gonna try to go at all until I saw Arron was in the same situation. Now I won't feel so left out =).

    ------------------
    93 del Slo SI
    Captiva Blue Pearl
    16" Enkei RPO2's

    --Mark--

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dohc_sol_or's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2001
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by j_and_j_s_madmilano:
    We are members on Team Wa, but we are from Portland. We met Jason a couple of months ago at Robs house. We have a 97 del sol s, milano red with 17" Zindetti wheels and most of our money is in the stereo system, about $3500. My name is Juli and my fiance's name is Jason. Hopefully we can meet with you guys on the 4th. We haven't been able to get up to meet with the WA group for a couple of months. I'm in my 9th month and due on August 1st, but maybe this baby can hold out until after the 4th. We'll See! Having it in Vacouver would be great! We'd finally get to meet up with our friends from Washington and make some new friends here in Oregon.

    Juli and Jason
    J_and_J_s_Madmilano
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Boy I have tried and tried to get a hold of you guys. I emailed several times, maybe I had the wrong address.
    Well anyway good to see you found the Oregon site.



    ------------------
    Jason
    94 VTEC
    CAI, no PS belt
    15.27 @ 90.74mph
    Team Sol Oregon

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The information on the August meet with you folks with maps is up on the Team Sol of Washington site now. NinjaDogg if you want you can copy/use it on the Team Sol Oregon site, no problem.

    Geo TS #0110
    V.P. of Team Sol Of Washington

    Team Sol of Washington

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xx...DeL sLoW...xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey guys!!!
    i'll definitely be there! i hope i'll be able to find it by the maps. oh and my apartment fell through in gresham =(. we're tryin to find another one, i need it before sept. 24th before school starts!

    see u guys there, cant wait to meet up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •